[DU-L] FW: WEDNESDAY!!

Atim, Terfa ta977006 at ohio.edu
Wed May 5 13:25:59 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Norton, Veronica
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:38 AM
To: deegees-l at listserv.ohio.edu; Atim, Terfa; Reed, Jennifer; Macke, Joel
Subject: WEDNESDAY!!

 Hey guys!!

Here is the plan for Wednesday:

3:30-3:55 Check in for opening games at McCracken Fields
*if you are participating you MUST be wearing your green shirt--everyone wear them just in case, we don't know who will need to play and who wont!!!

6:00 (or as soon as Opening Games is over) Philanthropy on Columbus Road
*Wear your greek week shirts (which you should already be wearing from opening games!!) to pick up trash on columbus road!!  We MUST have representation from every chapter for this to count so BE THERE!!!

6:30-6:55 Cinco de Mayo at Walter Hall
We are supposed to have 30% of our team here which is 52 people so I dont know what the hell were going to do since they are basically demanding us to be in two places at once sooo...get ready to splice yourself.

SHARK BAIT!!! OOH HA HA!!
Veronica

Veronica Norton
vn347706 at ohio.edu

President
Order of Omega, Greek Leadership Honors Society

JSchool Ambassador
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

636 675 6178