[DU-L] FW: Recruitment Chair Meeting

Smith, Benjamin bs212107 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 21 14:49:11 EST 2010

Hey guys,

Just passing this along to all of you. I actually need someone to step in for me at this meeting as I have class from 6-8. I can try my best to get out early, but Wednesdays are our quiz days. Anyway, if someone can do this for me that would be great. I'll bring it up at chapter tonight too. Thanks guys.

Fraternally,

Ben