[DU-L] leadership branding

Seders, Patrick ps559006 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 16 09:51:21 EST 2010

Hello Gentlemen,

Just a reminder that we have Leadership Branding tonight at 8 PM in Morton 313.  This is a required event, so make sure you are there.  Also, RLS is going to be held on the Friday Feb 26th and Saturday Feb 27th at Miami (OH) University.  Those of you participating in Bare on the Bricks don't have to go, but we need at least three people to go.  I will be asking for volunteers tonight, so be prepared.  On a lighter note, all the sororities that we took flowers to on Sunday seemed to enjoy them.  Thanks to Connor and all the brother who helped out.

Fraternally,

Patrick