[DU-L] meeting

Seders, Patrick ps559006 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 22:17:38 EST 2010

Hello Gentlemen,

On Sunday, the majority of us will be handing out flowers to the Sorrities around 7.  If you want to help shoot Connor a txt or an email.  Due to this fact there won't be a meeting on Sunday.  True Colors is going to happen This Saturday in the Amanda J. Cunnigham Leadership Center on the third floor of Baker.  You are strongly encouraged to go.  We need at least 10 people there, so email me if you are going.  It starts at 3 and will go until 5.  Also, if you want to watch Connoer Jon Steven and I freeze the lower half of our bodies off at the Polar plunge. it starts at 11 AMon Saturday at Strouds.

Fraternally,

Patrick