[DU-L] FW: Delta Upsilon Meeting

Sweeney, Connor cs293407 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 8 16:41:00 EST 2010

From: Sweeney, Connor
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 4:40 PM
To: athenskitchen at gmail.com
Subject: Delta Upsilon Meeting

Mr. Krager,

I talked to you on Friday and set up a meeting with you and members of our fraternity for tomorrow at 7:30PM at your office. Could you send us directions and the address?

Some of our goals in talking with you:

- Set up a scholarship for highest GPA in the chapter and highest GPA of an associate member
- Talk about the house and what we can do to work with you on keeping it in good shape
- Introduce you to our new leadership
- Show you what steps we have already taken to improve as a chapter

We are interested in answering or alleviating any questions or concerns that you may have!

If there is any information or documents you would like us to bring to the meeting, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Again, thank you for taking the time to meet with us and helping us on the road to becoming what we once were!

Sincerely,

Connor Sweeney
Phone: (304)816-6862
VP of External Relations