[DU-L] FW: Greek Week Trivia Game Important!!

Atim, Terfa ta977006 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 26 10:47:51 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,
So as I mentioned at the Greek week meeting I need some help from you all. The third round of the trivia event is going to be family feud style. We are trying to put together the game and we want to make sure we have accurate information. Our theme for the game is “surviving OU”. The different topics are:
-Best Dinning hall
-Best dorm
-Best fest
-Best place to study
-Best Grab n' go
-Easiest class
-Hardest class
-Hardest major
-Best professor
-Worst professor
-Best place to be alone
-Best place to meet friends
-Hardest building to find
-Secret short cuts
If you could get each person in your chapter to write down what they think is the best answer to each of these sub categories and collect all their papers and bring them to the next Greek week meeting that would be great! If you have any further questions feel free to email me back! Thanks for your time!

Eleni Balouris
Alpha Xi Delta
Recording Secretary

412.773.0491