[DU-L] FW: Reservation 54545 for Delta Upsilon International Fraternity beginning 4/23/2010 Fri

Atim, Terfa ta977006 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 20 20:46:48 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Reservations [reservations at bakercenter.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 2:02 PM
To: Atim, Terfa
Subject: Reservation 54545 for Delta Upsilon International Fraternity beginning 4/23/2010 Fri

The staff of Event Services would like to thank you for using our facility. Please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations staff with questions about your upcoming meeting or special event.

Please note that the confirmation below does not include all related charges for your event. Please meet with our event planning staff for event estimates and details.

BAKER UNIVERSITY CENTER
Ohio University
One Park Place
Athens OH 45701
740/593-4021 / 740/593-0223 (fax)

Confirmation

Customer

Reservation: 54545

T.J. Atim

Event Name: Delta Upsilon

Delta Upsilon International Fraternity

1 Park Place 355 Baker Center

Phone: 937.524.1690

Athens , OH 45701

Event Type: Table

Oracle Account #: 080-8000-50010-UA5007960

Event Coordinator: Conor Hogan

Bookings / Details

Quantity

Price

Amount

The staff of Ohio University Event Services would like to thank you for using Margaret M. Walter Hall. Please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations staff with questions about your upcoming meeting or special event. We ask that you take the time to carefully read and review the confirmation below and let us know if any changes need to be made.

Friday, April 23, 2010

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Delta Upsilon (Confirmed) BUC Lobby Table 1-3

Table for 2

Monday, April 26, 2010

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Delta Upsilon (Confirmed) BUC Lobby Table 1-4

Table for 2

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Delta Upsilon (Confirmed) Out Sp Baker Table 4-3

Table for 2

Friday, April 30, 2010

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Delta Upsilon (Confirmed) BUC Lobby Table 1-1

Table for 2

Subtotal

Grand Total

0.00

EVENT SUPPORT

Please contact our office at least 2 weeks prior to your event so we can help ensure the success of your meeting or event. All setups for the conference rooms and the Rotunda will be handled by the university movers and those charges will be assessed to your final bill. For cost estimates, please contact our office Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 740-593-4021 .

TECHNOLOGY

A/V capability is provided in most conference rooms and event spaces within Margaret M. Walter Hall. Please let our reservations staff know of all the a/v requirements you will be using during your meeting or special event to ensure your event will be set-up correctly.

The Office of Event Services does not provide computers for any space. Guests must bring their own laptop if a computer is required for a meeting or special event. Please see our web site for room specific a/v capabilities, www.ohio.edu/center

Wireless access for Groups, Conferences & Seminars: Please contact the Service Desk at 740-593-1222 if you need to create a group of wireless guest accounts.

PARKING

Limited parking is available and not guaranteed for meetings and special events in Margaret M. Walter Hall. All University lots require a parking permit during posted, restricted times. Please see the parking services web site for specific parking restrictions, http://www.facilities.ohiou.edu/parking/other_permits.htm

For specific parking arrangements for your event (i.e. reserving a lot or metered spaces) please contact Parking Services at 740-597-3170.

FOOD & BEVERAGE

All food and beverage served in Margaret M. Walter Hall must be provided by Ohio University Catering unless you have obtained special approval and an exemption form from Ohio University Catering and Environmental Health and Safety. Catering and other food requests must be submitted to Ohio University Catering, Room 125, 593-4035, no later than one (1) week prior to your event. Please see the following web sites for the appropriate forms,

http://www.ohio.edu/catering/

http://www.facilities.ohiou.edu/food/extsrvs_formsandpolicies.htm

http://www.ohiou.edu/ehs/general/forms.htm

Margaret M. Walter Hall users agree to abide by all Ohio University policies, as well as federal and state laws. The office of Event Services is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. If you have any questions, please call 740-593-4021.

EVENT SUPPORT
If you are planning an event that may require any set-up beyond our basic arrangements, you must meet with our Event Planning staff at least 2 weeks prior to the event so we can help ensure the success of your meeting or event.

TECHNOLOGY
A/V capability is provided in most conference rooms and event spaces within Baker University Center. Please let our reservations staff know of all the a/v requirements you will be using during your meeting or special event to ensure your event will be set-up correctly.

Baker University Center does not provide computers for any space. Guests must bring their own laptop if a computer is required for a meeting or special event. Please see our web site for room specific a/v capabilities, www.ohio.edu/center

Wireless access for Groups, Conferences & Seminars: Please contact the Service Desk at 740-593-1222 if you need to create a group of wireless guest accounts.

PARKING
Limited parking is available for meetings and special events in the Baker University Center pay parking garage, located below Baker University Center. All other University lots require a parking permit during posted, restricted times. Please see the parking services web site for specific parking restrictions, http://www.facilities.ohiou.edu/parking/other_permits.htm

For specific parking arrangements for your event (i.e. reserving a parking lot or metered spaces) please contact Parking Services at 740-597-3170.

FOOD & BEVERAGE
All food and beverage served in Baker University Center must be provided by Ohio University Catering unless you have obtained special approval and an exemption form from Ohio University Catering and Environmental Health and Safety. Catering and other food requests must be submitted to Ohio University Catering, Room 125, 593-4035, no later than one (1) week prior to your event. Please see the following web sites for the appropriate forms,
http://www.ohio.edu/catering/
http://www.facilities.ohiou.edu/food/extsrvs_formsandpolicies.htm
http://www.ohiou.edu/ehs/general/forms.htm

All food and retail operations in Baker University Center are operated by Dining Service and offer a variety of food service options. Please note specified operating hours for the below venues on their websites.
4th Floor:
- The Front Room Coffeehouse, http://www.facilities.ohiou.edu/food/
- Bobcat Essentials for apparel and convenience items
1st Floor:
- West 82 Food Court, http://www.facilities.ohiou.edu/food/
- Latitude 39 for casual fine dining, http://www.facilities.ohiou.edu/latitude39/

CANCELLATION FEE
Failure to cancel a meeting or event at least 3 business days in advance (10 business days in advance for a Ballroom, Theater or Multi-Purpose Room event) will result in a fee being assessed. All registered student organizations, University departments, and other users are subject to this policy. The cancellation fee for registered student organizations and University departments is the equivalent of 50% of the room rental paid by external users. The fee for external users will be 100% the cost of the room rental.

Baker University Center users agree to abide by all Ohio University and Baker University Center policies, as well as federal and state laws. The Baker University Center Administration office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. If you have any questions, please call 740-593-4021 or visit our web site at, www.ohio.edu/center