[DU-L] Fwd: Table reservations

ab325107 at ohio.edu ab325107 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 21 12:02:55 EDT 2009

Cody - sent you the flier...play with it and bring it to the meeting tomorrow
(Wednesday)

Everyone else - now you know the times - I will be outside the student gate
during both times on Friday. I need at least one other person with me at all
times as well as two others that can pick up the shift this Thursday. We will
get the other times worked out @ chapter on Sunday. Any pair of you is free to
start selling in front of CVS or Ping. Let me know and I will get you the ducks.
But email me back if anyone is trying to volunteer for this upcoming Thursday
and Friday.

Exec. - meeting Wednesday @ 8:30, let me know if this is conflicting w/ anyone.

----- Forwarded message from Jake Baker <jb351405 at gmail.com> -----