[DU-L] Friday, April 10 - Community Gardens

ab325107 at ohio.edu ab325107 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 7 10:54:10 EDT 2009

Anyone that can make this - it would be greatly appreciated.

Quoting lizcfi at frognet.net:

Andy,
Please invite ANYONE that is remotely interested in helping us on Friday
to please do so. I can't tell you how much in need I am of about 3 or 4
strong men to carry some lumber for the 4-H kids and the women gardeners
from one side of the garden to the other to build these raised beds!!!  It
is just hard for me to fathom that anyone in town that weekend couldn't
spare two hours to help some extremely poor women and children. That would
leave plenty of time for Friday night activities. I can have someone swing
by and pick them up and then bring them back to the house. Let me know if
you have any men there.
Liz