[Dtwg] [External] construction specs

Cullman, Georgina (Parks) Georgina.Cullman at parks.nyc.gov
Tue May 17 17:39:33 EDT 2022

Use caution with links and attachments.
Hi all,

Thanks to your input and further resources, my colleagues and I put together the attached construction spec/guidance for protecting diamondback terrapins during construction.

We would be very interested in your feedback on this draft.

I hope that others on this list will find this document helpful as well.

Best,
-Georgina

---
Georgina Cullman, PhD (she/her)
Ecologist | Forestry, Horticulture, and Natural Resources

T (212) 360-1432
C (917) 838-0710
E georgina.cullman at parks.nyc.gov

NYC Parks