[Diversitystudiescertificate] Fall 2020 Course Offerings

Musselman, Amie am587813 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 25 10:37:39 EDT 2020

Good morning folks,

I hope your Wednesday is wonderful.

With one semester ending, scheduling for another begins! Attached is a list of approved courses for the Diversity Studies Certificate that will be offered this upcoming fall.

Please keep in mind this compilation occurred yesterday evening. I strongly encourage you to do your own search or double-check as well; offerings are subject to change once individuals start to schedule. Review the master list (attached) or the undergraduate catalog<https://www.catalogs.ohio.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=61&poid=17002&returnto=4891> for ease of mind.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact me if any concerns arise. I'm here to help!

Respectfully,

Amie
Diversity Studies Certificate- Graduate Assistant