[Diversitystudiescertificate] DSC Check-in: We're Here for You!

Musselman, Amie am587813 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 23 16:44:06 EDT 2020

Good afternoon all,

I hope your Monday is more marvelous than manic.

While the remainder of our semester is taking a virtual turn, I’m still be available for any questions, comments, or concerns pertaining to the Diversity Studies Certificate. I also can help folks with advising matters as registration for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 are soon underway. I will respond to emails on a rolling-basis but please practice an extra smidgen of patience as I’m also a student and trying to get acclimated to this new learning format; you will not be left on read!

I acknowledge our current context isn’t quite what some of us envisioned for our spring semester, but we can still end strong! Dr. Hutchinson and I are more than willing to help and support you to the best of our ability.

I look forward to hearing from you. Best of luck with the rest of your studies—I know you’ll do great.

Best,

Amie
Diversity Studies Certificate— Graduate Assistant