[Diversitystudiescertificate] Seniors for EDCS 4001 for Diversity Studies Cert.

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 18:33:58 EDT 2020

Hi folks! We all hope you are doing well during this uncertain time. We also look forward to the time when we can meet face-to-face together again. Athens is awfully quiet without you all. Stay home...wash those Bobcat Paws...and keep your distance...

Just a quick message to those seniors who plan to graduate at the end of Fall 2020 or Spring 2021. As you know you are required to complete EDCS 4001 Democracy & Diversity. If you plan to take this course during Fall semester, please be sure to register right away to ensure your place in the class. There are non-DSC seniors who also choose this class as well. We will not over-enroll the class so we want to make sure that those of you in the program who need this class are registered before it fills. It is already half-full.

In Spring semester we will offer another section and hope to offer two sections Spring semester as we have the last several years. We will see if we have the staffing to offer two sections in Spring.

Thanks for being responsible for keeping track of your own progress in the Diversity Studies Certificate program.

'til we meet again!  --Prof. Hutchinson

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his