[Diversitystudiescertificate] DARS Check for Seniors

Musselman, Amie am587813 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:36:49 EDT 2020

Good afternoon folks,

Hopefully your Monday is marvelous.

This message is intended for those graduating spring 2020. While this semester might have exceeded our expectations—to put it lightly— Dr. Hutchinson and I acknowledge how disappointing it must be not to participate in commencement activities on May 2nd.  We commend your efforts of social distancing, saving lives by following stay-at-home orders.

Before the end of the semester, we urge you to check your most recent DARS and review your progress within the Diversity Studies Certificate (DSC); this preliminary check is to ensure some peace of mind. If you’re certain you’ve completed the DSC but your DARS do not reflect it, please do not hesitate to contact me, allowing our office to review your file and then to contact respective advising offices to remedy any concerns.

Consequently, the University will send out certificates after graduation and all clearances have been made; our office, then, does not need final mailing addresses.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Respectfully,

Amie
Diversity Studies Certificate- Graduate Assistant