[Diversitystudiescertificate] List of DSC Approved Classes for Fall 19-20

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 30 18:03:59 EDT 2019

Hello everyone!

I apologize for the lateness of this email and hope it's still coming in time to be helpful. Please see attached a list of classes to be offered next semester that fulfill certificate requirements. Remember to scroll all the way through so as not to miss seeing any of the categories. As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

Charlotte Klimovich
Masters Student | Critical Studies in Education
ck841312 at ohio.edu | cell: 440.487.3342
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers