[Diversitystudiescertificate] Diversity Studies Certificate: Course Offerings for Spring Semester 18-19

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 9 12:48:59 EST 2018

Hello DSC Listerv!

It's that time of year again - I'm sure you're all trying to figure out your academic plans for next semester. I've attached a document that might help as you consider what requirements you have left to fill for the Diversity Studies Certificate. Each page of the document represents a different one of our domains (Race/Ethnicity, Gender, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Social Class, along with the General category) and lists out the classes that are being offered next semester that count for that domain.

In addition, you can now register for EDCS 1011 and 4001! It's best to do this early to ensure you have a spot in the class (very important for seniors trying to graduate). If you encounter any issues with registration or if any questions arise, please remember that you can always contact me for assistance.

Have a restful and productive weekend!

Charlotte Klimovich
Masters Student | Critical Studies in Education
ck841312 at ohio.edu | cell: 440.487.3342
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers