[Diversitystudiescertificate] Spring Semester Courses for the DSC

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 2 09:42:28 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I hope you had a fun and safe Halloween! My name is Charlotte Klimovich and I am the new Diversity Studies Certificate Graduate Assistant (replacing Katie Dawes). I'm a first year masters student in the Critical Studies in Education program, with a focus on STEM education. I'm here to answer any questions you have about the program. I can help you with anything from doing graduation checks to planning out your schedule to discussing new classes to add to the DSC list of approved courses, so please don't hesitate to email me to set up an appointment!

Speaking of courses, you'll see I've attached the list of DSC approved classes for this Spring! This should hopefully be helpful for registration. You'll probably have a hard time deciding between all of the awesome, thought provoking classes being offered!

I look forward to working with you all over the course of this year. Best wishes for an engaging semester,

Charlotte Klimovich
Masters Student | Critical Studies in Education
Student Senate | Campus Outreach Committee Co-Chair
office: 740.597.3371 | cell: 440.487.3342
ck841312 at ohio.edu
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers