[OU Dems] Week 6 Minutes!

Miller, Samantha sm754914 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 16 00:11:54 EST 2017

Happy Week 6! Happy (belated) Valentine’s Day! We think you’re all amazing <3

 [cid:image001.png at 01D287E9.46A6C530]

Thursday 2/16 –  We’ll be calling our state reps about the crazy legislation being heard on the floor right now@ 3 p.m. in Bentley 205. We’ll be making that hotline bling until 5 p.m. Stop by when you can!

Thursday 2/16 – Join us at the ISU Bobcat Unity walk at 4 p.m. The walk starts at Wolfe Garden between Alden Library and Cutler Hall.

Thursday 2/16 - Professional Development with Stu Adams, the previous Bobcats for Bernie president at 8 p.m. in Baker 230

Friday 2/17 – Join us at the Vagina Monologues at the Baker Theater at 6:30 p.m. Be sure to bring $5 for My Sister’s Place!

Sunday 2/19 -  We’re competing in a dodgeball competition soon for AOII! Anthony will be holding training at noon in Ping!

Monday 2/20 – Join us as we march in solidarity for the Black Lives Matter movement at 5 p.m. at MemAud.

ROUND TABLE:

Athens County Dems Action Meeting  – This will be at 9 a.m. on Saturday! Contact Anthony or Sam if interested in attending.

Dine and discuss with the LGBT Center! – Come discuss the difference between attraction and fetishization from noon to 1 p.m.!

BSU Dinner -  The Black Student Union is having a fish fry on Sunday from 4 p.m. until 7:30p.m.! For $6 you get a meal and delivery! Look on their twitter for more info -> @OHIO_BSU

As always, reach out to a member of the executive board if you need anything!

2016-17 Executive Board

Sam Miller, President
(740)415-5318<tel:%28740%29415-5318>     sm754914 at ohio.edu<mailto:sm754914 at ohio.edu>

Anthony Eliopoulos, Vice President
(440)654-1105<tel:%28440%29654-1105>     ae788413 at ohio.edu<mailto:ae788413 at ohio.edu>

Jill Stern, Membership Director
(513)763-9049<tel:%28513%29763-9049>     js932914 at ohio.edu<mailto:js932914 at ohio.edu>

Hailey Butterfield, Treasurer
(614)980-5010<tel:%28614%29980-5010>     hb267612 at ohio.edu<mailto:hb267612 at ohio.edu>

Andrew Price, Communications Director
(614)316-2771<tel:%28614%29316-2771>     ap623313 at ohio.edu<mailto:ap623313 at ohio.edu>

Levi Brown, Secretary
(740)279-8005<tel:%28740%29279-8005>     lb278414 at ohio.ed<mailto:lb278414 at ohio.edu>u

Sam Miller
President • OU College Democrats
Ambassador • E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Communications Director • College Democrats of Ohio
Communications Student • Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs