[OU Dems] Week 4 Minutes!

Miller, Samantha sm754914 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 1 10:59:42 EST 2017

Hey College Democrats! Happy Week 4! I’m y’all are doing great in your classes. #slay

[cid:image001.png at 01D27C7A.498AE760]

Thursday 2/02 – Phone Fiesta! Stop by Ellis 120 from 3:00 p.m. until 5 p.m. to call your representatives!

ROUND TABLE:

Nonprofit Fundraising! –  Our Fundraising Chair, Ashley Fishwick, is trying to figure out which nonprofits our organization wants to partner with fundraise for! Contact her at AF666014 at ohio.edu<mailto:AF666014 at ohio.edu> ad let her know which nonprofits you’re interested in.

Fuck Trump Rally – Today at 4 p.m. there will be an anti-Trump rally at the Courthouse. Alex Jackson will be going with a sign, feel free to join.

Flavor of the Week! – This week’s flavor is SuperBowl. Stop by the Bobcat Student Lounge from 12 p.m. until the food runs out for some free grub!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

2016-17 Executive Board

Sam Miller, President
(740)415-5318<tel:%28740%29415-5318>     sm754914 at ohio.edu<mailto:sm754914 at ohio.edu>

Anthony Eliopoulos, Vice President