[OU Dems] Debate Tonight!

Miller, Samantha sm754914 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 27 15:22:04 EDT 2016

Hello there!
This is a reminder that instead of our usual meeting we will be going to the State Rep Debate in Walter 235 from 7 to 9 p.m. Our candidate Sarah Grace will be debating her opponent and it should be very interesting. We are asking everyone to show up around 6:45 to ensure they have a seat!

Also, here are our events for the week!

-          Wednesday, Sept. 28 @ 8: We will be chalking and flyering to remind students that the VR deadline is only 14 days away! Meet at Front Room at 7:45.

-          Friday, Sept. 30 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.: We will be tabling at College Gate to get students registered to vote!

-          Saturday, Oct. 1 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.: The College Democrats of Ohio will be hosting their Fall Conference at Ohio University in Bentley 132! There will be several speakers, such as John Haseley, Sen. Lou Gentile and former First Lady of Ohio, Frances Strickland! Register for the event here: http://bit.ly/2cd8pyW (p.s. there will be FREE food!)

-          Tuesday, Oct. 4 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.: We will be down to one week until the VR deadline! Join us at our table at the top of Baker to keep getting students registered!

-          Tuesday, Oct. 4 @ 8 p.m.: We will be back in Baker 231 for our regular meeting!

Can’t wait to see you all tonight at 6:45 for the debate!

Peace, love & democracy!

Sam Miller
President • OU College Democrats
Ambassador • E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Communications Director • College Democrats of Ohio
Communications Student • Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs