[OU Dems] OUCD Week 4 Minutes!

Eliopoulos, Anthony ae788413 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 15 14:17:01 EDT 2016

Hey, OU College Democrats! Our meeting was cool the other night! Here's the information we went over!

[http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/100330-tdy-obamahumor.grid-6x2.jpg]

EVENTS:

Wednesday 9/14 - Phone bank from 5 pm to 9 pm

Thursday 9/15 - Dorm Storm in Adams Hall at 8pm

Friday 9/16 -   Tabling at the College Gate from 11AM - 3PM

Friday 9/16 -  Toby the communications director from West Wing will be on campus from 4 pm to 6 pm.

Tuesday 9/13 - Tabling at the top of Baker from 11AM-3PM.

ROUND TABLE:

Lord Farquad from Shrek- John Lithgow known for his great characters like Lord Farquad from Shrek, and the trinity killer from Dexter is going to be in Athens This Saturday at 1pm on 77 East State Street.

Lou Gentile will be at our Next meeting! - Ohio senator Lou Gentile will be speaking at our next meeting!

No meeting for week six! - The Student Senate is putting on a Forum for the 94 Ohio house district between Sarah Grace (D) and Jay Edwards (R)! We'll be at baker

Donkey Trot! - This Sunday morning on the west state street ball fields the county party is having a 5k race! Free shirt and the county party chair John Hasley is going to cover the fees for all college democrats!

OU Inn is Hiring! - Contact Kelsey Perkins-Mcgreggor for more info!

Boyd is still Hiring! - Contact Jill Stein our Membership Director for more info!

South East Ohio College Democrats Conference! - October 1st from 11-4 Democrats from throughout the state will be here!

Next Meeting! - Our Next Meeting is 9/6/2016 in Baker 231

2016-2017 Executive Board

Sam Miller, President
(740)415-5318<tel:%28740%29415-5318>     sm754914 at ohio.edu<mailto:sm754914 at ohio.edu>

Anthony Eliopoulos, Vice President