[OU Dems] Week 3 Minutes!

Butterfield, Hailey hb267612 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:30:15 EST 2016

Happy Week 3 Everyone! Here are your minutes from last nights meeting!

[cid:31a94812-849c-4b04-866b-f07e00d0abc3]

Events

Wednesday 1/27 Dorm Storm at Bryan Hall (University Terrace) at 7:30

Thursday 1/28 Table at the bottom of Baker from 11-4

Thursday 1/28 Dorm Storm in Gam. (East Green) at 7:30

Tuesday 2/2 Chalking and Flyering right after the meeting

Round Table

Alpha Gamma Delta is holding a fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings for their philanthropy on Wednesday 1/27 from 6:00-8:00.

There will be an Ohio Chief Lobbyist speaking about Civil Liberties on Thursday 1/28 at 6:00pm in Porter 103.

ODP will be doing voter registration on Saturday 1/30.  If you would like to help out contact a member of the exec. board.

Team Ted is meeting at The Pigskin on Monday 2/1 at 5:30pm.

Iowa Caucus is Monday  2/1.  Make sure you check it out.

The Economic Society is hosting a Ted Talk at The Athena on Wednesday 2/3.

Our Membership Director Sam Miller is being recognized by the Women's Center at the Basketball game on 2/6.  Go out and show your support.  Congrats Sam!

February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness month.  Please wear orange to our meeting on Tuesday 2/9 so Jenna may take a picture to raise awareness.

If you interested in being a dorm or street captain and register your dorm/street to vote, please contact a member of the exec. board and we can get you all set up.

OU College Democrats Executive Board

Jake Fenzl (President) jafenzl at gmail.com<mailto:jafenzl at gmail.com> (614) 315-8106

Ian Slifcak (Vice President) islifcak at gmail.com<mailto:islifcak at gmail.com> (330) 523-9104

Hailey Butterfield (Treasurer) hb267612 at ohio.edu<mailto:hb267612 at ohio.edu> (614) 980-5010