[OU Dems] Week 2 Minutes!

Butterfield, Hailey hb267612 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 20 12:55:00 EST 2016

Welcome to week 2 everyone!  Here are the minutes from this weeks meeting!

[http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2015/news/151102/hilary-clinton-1024.jpg]

Events
1/20 Wednesday, we will be doing a Dorm Storm at 7:30.  We will be hitting up Luchs and Carr so meet outside in the courtyard area.

1/21 Thursday, We will be tabling at the bottom of Baker from 11:00-4:00.  We will be getting students registered to vote so come by whenever you can.

1/25 Monday, we will be chalking and flyering to promote our organization.  Meet in the Frontroom coffee shop at 8:00pm

We are in need of a new secretary!  Nominations and Elections will be at next week's meeting.  If you are interested in running please contact a member of exec. board!

Round Table
Flavor of the Week is on Wednesday from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge and this weeks flavor is Tomato!

There will be an Anti-Right to Work event on February 4th at 5:30 at the Athens Community Center. Come out and show your support!

If anyone is looking for employment, Empower Athens is looking for people to go door to door to book customers.  Wages start at $12.50/hour and you get $5 for each customer you book!

Our Membership Director Sam Miller is running for College Democrats of Ohio Communications Director!  There will be a convention in April!

OU College Democrats Executive Board

Jake Fenzl (President) jafenzl at gmail.com (614) 315-8106

Ian Slifcak (Vice President) islifcak at gmail.com (330) 523-9104

Hailey Butterfield (Treasurer) hb267612 at ohio.edu (614) 980-5010