[OU Dems] Week Two Minutes!

Brown, Levi lb278414 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 30 21:38:30 EDT 2016

Hey, OU College Democrats! Our meeting was amazing last night! Here's the information we went over!

Join our OrgSync! Check out this link for up-to-date information --> https://orgsync.com/112923/chapter

EVENTS:

Wednesday 8/31 - Dorm Storm in Lincoln and Biddle Hall at 8pm

Thursday 9/1 - Dorm Storm in Washington and Bush Hall at 8pm

Friday 9/2 -   Tabling at the Alumni Gate from 11AM - 3PM
Saturday 9/3 - Football Tailgate voter registration drive, meet at Front Room at 1:30

Tuesday 9/4 - Tabling at the top of Baker from 11AM-3PM.

ROUND TABLE:

Student Senate Campus Plan- Student Senate is pushing non-partisan voter registration and a debate between House Candidates Sarah Grace (D) and Jay Edwards (R). Contact Nick Felt at NF578213 at ohio.edu for more info.
Athens In an Hour - Free food from Casa, DP Dough, Avalanche Pizza and others on South Beach this Wednesday (8/31) between 4 PM to 7 PM

Athena Grande - There is free admission to the first 100 students who show up to watch SouthSide With You, a movie about Barrack and Michelle's first date. Show up with your OU ID! First showing is at 5:05 in The Athena Cinema in uptown Athens.

Lou Gentile- The Lou Gentile state senatorial campaign is still looking for volunteers and canvassers! Contact Eric Fischer at EricFischer00 at gmail.com<mailto:EricFischer00 at gmail.com> for details.

Fellowships! - Ohio Together is offering fellowships to volunteers excited to put in 10 to 15 hours of canvassing a week! Contact Christian Baum or Sean Murphy for more information at cbaum at ohvictory2016.org<mailto:cbaum at ohvictory2016.org> and smurphy at ohvictory2016.org<mailto:smurphy at ohvictory2016.org>. They're great to work with!

Next Meeting! - Our Next Meeting is 9/6/2016 in Baker 231

2016-2017 Executive Board

Sam Miller, President
(740)415-5318<tel:%28740%29415-5318>     sm754914 at ohio.edu<mailto:sm754914 at ohio.edu>

Anthony Eliopoulos, Vice President