[OU Dems] Week 1 Minutes!

Brown, Levi lb278414 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 24 16:25:33 EDT 2016

Hey, OU College Democrats! Our meeting was amazing last night! Here's the information we went over!

EVENTS:

Thursday 8/25-   Dorm Storm meet outside Shively at 7PM

Friday 8/26-   Tabling at College Gate from 11AM- 3PM

Saturday 8/27-   Voter Registration at Porter room 102 from 11AM - 2AM

Saturday 8/27-   College Democrats social at 8PM at Rivergate 307! It's gonna be lit!

Tuesday 8/30-   Tabling at the top of Baker 11AM-3PM.

ROUND TABLE:

The 2nd week of September- Pre-Law Fraternity Phi Alpha Delta recruiting starts

Jobs at OU Inn! - "They are pretty desperate." Put in applications in person at 331 Richland Avenue

Lou Gentile Campaign is hiring! - Contact Eric Fischer at EricFischer00 at gmail.com<mailto:EricFischer00 at gmail.com>.

Week End Of MACtion - We're registering voters at the volleyball game on Friday 8/26 at 5:30-8PM and at the women's soccer game on Sunday 8/28 12:30-4PM.

Fellowships! - The Democratic Party is offering fellowships to volunteers excited to put in 20 hours of canvassing a week! Contact Christian Baum or Sean Murphy for more information at cbaum at ohvictory2016.org<mailto:cbaum at ohvictory2016.org> and smurphy at ohvictory2016.org<mailto:smurphy at ohvictory2016.org>. They're great to work with!

Ponies! - Sarah Grace's campaign is having a fundraiser with Debbie Phillips' Ponies this Sunday 2-4 at the west state street shelter.

2016-2017 Executive Board

Sam Miller, President
(740)415-5318     sm754914 at ohio.edu<mailto:sm754914 at ohio.edu>

Jill Stern, Membership Director