[OU Dems] Week 4!

Butterfield, Hailey hb267612 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:01:51 EDT 2015

Welcome to week 4 everyone.  Here are your minutes for this weeks meeting!

[cid:cb4375b9-01d1-4b1e-8008-4e4f6e54424f]

Events

Wednesday 9/16 We will be watching the Republican debate.  It wll be in Gordy room 111 starting at 8pm.

Thursday 9/17 Tabling at the top of Baker from 11-4pm

Friday 9/18 Tabling at College Gate 11-2pm

Sunday 9/20 Homecoming Committee will meet at 7pm in Alden 214.  Anyone who is interested on working on the float for homecoming is welcome to join.

Monday 9/21 Chalking and Flyering for the Team Ted event at 8pm.   Meet at Front Room coffee shop.

Tuesday 9/22 Chalking and Flyering to promote our organization.  We will be going right after the meeting.

Wednesday 9/23 There will be a Team Ted event from 5-7pm.  Mark it on your calendars.

Round Table

ROTC will be giving out free food from 9:30-3pm on Saturday.  This will be in the field outside of Walter Hall.

Flavor of the Week will be from noon-2pm in the Bobcat Student Lounge and the flavor this week is Coffee.

Constitution Day is this Thursday.  There will be a special lecture is Baker theater at 5pm.

OU College Democrats Executive Board
Jake Fenzl (President) jafenzl at gmail.com (614) 315-8106

Ian Slifcak (Vice President) islifcak at gmail.com (330) 523-9104

Hailey Butterfield (Treasurer) hb267612 at ohio.edu (614) 980-5010