[OU Dems] Week 3 Minutes!

Butterfield, Hailey hb267612 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 9 13:18:05 EDT 2015

Happy Week 3 everyone! Here are your minutes from last nights meeting!

[cid:f276b7dc-3ef6-4cf8-b19b-b56c462a6f2b]

Events

Wednesday 9/9 Dorm Storm on East Green at 6pm.  Meet in front of Shively.

Thursday 9/10 Tabling at College Gate 11-4pm

Friday 9/11 Interfaith Peace Walk at 6:45pm meet at the top of Morton hill at the church.

Saturday 9/12 Voter Registration at the Tailgate before the football game.  Meet outside Walter near the Rotunda at 5:30.  Afterwards we can all go to the game together.

Sunday 9/13 Apartment Storm at Palmer Place at 2 pm.  Meet in the Courtyard.

Monday 9/14 Painting the wall at 9 pm.  Meet outside of Frontroom Coffee Shop.

Round Table

Team Ted meeting will be Monday 9/14 at 39 North College St. from 5:30-7.

Pi Sigma Alpha will be meeting on Thursday at 8 pm in the 2nd floor conference room of Bentley Annex.

If anyone is interested in volunteering for Pat McGee contact Ted, ts745911 at ohio.edu, (937)903-0829.  Also support Pat McGee on Twitter @Pat_McGee_

Student Senate will be holding a vote on Wednesday if anyone would like to attend.  It will be at 7:15 pm in Walter 235.

The Republican Debate will be on 9/16.  We will be holding a watch party that evening.  More details to come.

The Pawpaw festival is this weekend at Lake Snowden.  It will be both Saturday and Sunday if anyone would like to go there will be transportation provided from the top of Baker.\

OU College Democrats Executive Board
Jake Fenzl (President) jafenzl at gmail.com (614) 315-8106

Ian Slifcak (Vice President) islifcak at gmail.com (330) 523-9104

Hailey Butterfield (Treasurer) hb267612 at ohio.edu (614) 980-5010