[OU Dems] Debate Right After Meeting!

Eliopoulos, Anthony ae788413 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 12 19:07:05 EDT 2015

Hey all you silly liberals,

Hope everyone is doing fantastic! Just a reminder that our meeting is tomorrow at 8 in Baker 231. The first Democratic Debate is at 8:30 so we have reserved the room for a longer time and will just stay and watch it there. If you can't make it to the meeting but still would like to watch the debate you can totally stop by at any time.

Also, we know our meetings have been long and fairly boring so we are going to start making them quicker and more member oriented. Can't wait to see all your lovely faces tomorrow[😊]

Best,

Mr. Sir Secretary, Anthony Eliopoulos