[OU Dems] Reminder for Homecoming parade!

Jake Fenzl jafenzl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:18:34 EDT 2015

Hi Dems!

Just a reminder, tomorrow morning we're walking with our float at the
homecoming parade! Please make sure you make it to the setup location on
factory street. To get there, just walk down West Union Street and look for
it on the left side just past the round-about.

It's going to be a little chilly, so dress accordingly. Please try to wear
a College Democrat shirt for the parade. If you do not have one, then we
can provide you a shirt, just be sure to wear something you can put a
t-shirt over. *Please do not wear any clothing involving the presidential
races. *We cannot as an organization make endorsements in the primaries,
and it looks better when all of us are wearing College Dems clothing

Thank you, and I hope we see you all!

--Jake
*Jake Fenzl*

*Ohio University*
College of Arts & Science - Political Science Major
College Democrats - President
Email - jafenzl at gmail.com, jf960711 at ohio.edu
Phone - 614-315-8106