[OU Dems] Meeting Tomorrow

Eliopoulos, Anthony ae788413 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 30 20:54:52 EST 2015

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful and carefree break[😊]. Our last meeting of the semester is tomorrow at 8 in Baker 231 so lets go out with a bang! The D.C. trip is getting closer and closer so if you are interested in going, you must attend this meeting. If you really cannot make it, just let someone on exec know and we'll get it situated.

Also, Sonny Mehta, the new regional director of the Ohio Democratic Party, will be at the meeting and he is a really good guy to get connected with! I hope to see all your lovely faces tomorrow.

Cheers,

Anthony Eliopoulos