[OU Dems] Week 13 Minutes

Eliopoulos, Anthony ae788413 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 18 11:14:22 EST 2015

Joe being Joe. Now you be more like Joe by doing you democratic deeds and help out with some events[😊]. Happy week 13!

[cid:d03f808e-0b56-4195-90b9-e2ae17343bf2]
Events

Wednesday 11/18 Bake Party!! Come help us make some delicious democratic cookies @ 8:30 at Jakes. Riverpark Building 1 Apt. 701

Thursday 11/19 We are having a table and bake sale from 11-4 at college gate!

Friday 11/20 Grilled cheese selling on Court St. from 10pm-3am. We'll be across the street from the Athena.

Monday 11/23 Chalking and flyering @ 8! Meet in Frontroom

Round Table
We are starting to get ready for our annual trip to D.C., so tell us if you'd be interested in going!

Flavor of the week is today from noon-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge! This week's flavor (not a flavor) is international.

Wayne National Forest is threatened to be destroyed. Show your support by attending an open forum today from 6:30-8:30 at the Athens Community Center.

Bobcats for Bernie President, Stu Adams, is working on a video project. Look for a Facebook event or contact Stu if you're interested in being a part of it. (703) 537-6026

Check out the Sierra Club on Facebook and see what they're all about and give them a like!

Thursday, CNN will be airing Hunting Ground at 9pm. If you're interested in watching it with a few friends give Ian a jingle! (330) 523-9104

A local resident and motivational speaker, Noah, who also suffers from cerebral palsy is raising money to continue to fund his great work. If you're feeling generous, give them a hand.
https://www.facebook.com/keepnoahrolling/
https://www.gofundme.com/keepnoahrolling

OU College Democrats Executive Board
Jake Fenzl (President) jafenzl at gmail.com (614) 315-8106