[OU Dems] Week 12 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 31 22:05:49 EDT 2015

Happy Week 12! Here are your minutes:

[cid:e53d9300-f7cd-44d1-9663-853caf974df1]

Events:

Thursday 4/2: There is a lecture called, "Is it Really Like Orange is the New Black?" and it is a part of Empowering Women of Ohio Week. We will be meeting at 5pm at the Athena on Court Street.

Friday 4/3: There is a workshop about double standards in the workplace and it is part of Empowering Women of Ohio Week. We will be meeting at 3pm in the Women's Center.

Saturday 4/11: The County Party Dinner is tonight and you can bring your mom!

Thursday 4/23: Summer Dinner is tonight in Baker 242 from 6-8!

Roundtable:

Wednesday 4/1: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker) and this week's flavor is smokey!

Thursday 4/2: ?The Campus Radio Network is celebrating their 44th anniversary from 8pm-2am with a $7 cover charge and there will be bands performing!

If you are interested in a campaign internship in Iowa contact Jenna! More info will be available soon!

If you would like to help Andy Price with his campaign for East Green Senator or have any ideas please let him know!

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com
Heather Sabruno (Secretary) (216) 548-1894 hsheather858 at gmail.com