[OU Dems] Week 10 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 28 21:30:44 EDT 2014

Happy Week 10!! Here are your minutes:

[cid:d359c212-b67e-4088-a8fb-04395c4d1f34]

This is the last week before Election Day, so it's important that everyone helps out and comes to a few events!

Events:

Wednesday 10/29: We will be tabling at the top of Baker from 11-4. Scott Wharton will be there and there will be Dominoes Pizza!

Thursday 10/30 : ?We will be phone banking today from 5-7 in the office (8 N. Court St. above Pita Pit).

Saturday 11/1: ?We are canvassing today to remind people to vote at 1pm We are meeting at the office and then will find out which dorms to go to.

Sunday 11/2: We are having another phone bank today from 12-2 in the office.

Monday 11/3: ?We are reminding students to vote and telling them their polling place from 5-7. Meet at the office!

Tuesday 11/4: ?TODAY IS ELECTION DAY!!! We will be having one last canvass at 3pm, but you can stop by the office anytime all day to help out, and there will be no meeting tonight.

Roundtable:

Wednesday 10/29: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is teriyaki!? ?

Wednesday 10/29-Friday 10/31: ?The Lost Flamingo Company (LFC)'s production of The Rocky Horror Picture Show will be playing at The Union. Doors open at 9 and the show starts at 10 each night.

Danielle, Alyssa, Lauren and myself would appreciate it if you could like our picture on Facebook for the DP Dough costume contest!
https://www.facebook.com/dpdoughathens/photos/a.10152621674787182.1073741826.272873702181/10152623572677182/?type=1&theater

Early Voting has started! To vote go to the Athens County Board of Elections Office, which is across the street from Big Mamas.

If you are interested in learning more about a Political Science Fraternity, or attending any of their events contact Jake! More info can be found here:
http://www.ohio.edu/pols/pisigma.cfm

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com