[OU Dems] Week 9 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 21 21:44:39 EDT 2014

Happy Week 9! Here are your minutes!

[cid:96c9e64b-1eeb-41c9-a745-68ec9ddf4a5c]

Events:

Wednesday 10/22: We will be tabling at the top of Baker from 11-4 and handing out campaign literature.

Saturday 10/25: ?We will be phone banking today from 12-2 in the office (8 N. Court St. above Pita Pit).

Monday 10/27: ?We are canvassing today on East Green and will meet at Shively at 6!

Tuesday 10/28: We are having another phone bank today at the office from 5-7, and there might be food!

Roundtable:

Wednesday 10/22: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is salt!? ?

Wednesday 10/22: There will be a debate viewing party at the office at 5:30 and more info can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/629920900458147/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

Wednesday 10/22: Alpha Chi Sigma will be giving out homemade Dippin Dots ice-cream in Clippinger from 2-4
?
Thursday 10/23: ?Pi Sigma Alpha Presents: K Street and Main Street, Justin M's, "The Intersection of Business, Politics, and Policy" today in Baker 231 from 12-1pm and there will be refreshments!

Tuesday 10/28: Students for Law, Justice, and Culture will be hosting a Tedx Talks Screening and more info can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/398443226973821/

Early Voting has started! To vote go to the Athens County Board of Elections Office, which is across the street from Big Mamas.

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com
Heather Sabruno (Secretary) (216) 548-1894 hsheather858 at gmail.com