[OU Dems] Week 8 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 14 21:44:43 EDT 2014

Happy Week 8! Here are you minutes:

[cid:53971632-ba82-4108-bab2-eb162b846356]

Events:

Wednesday 10/15: We will be tabling at College Gate from 11-4 and handing out campaign literature.

Thursday 10/16: ?The County Party Dinner is today and we will be meeting at the top of Baker at 5:20. This is a great way to meet local party members, and Ed Fitzgerald will be speaking! Dress is business casual.

Saturday 10/18: ?We will be phone banking at 1pm at our office on 8 N. Court St, and this is a good way to help out local party members!

Monday 10/20: We will be chalking and flyering to raise awareness for the organization! We are meeting in the Frontroom in Baker at 5:30pm. Bring a stapler and/or tape!

Roundtable:

Wednesday 10/15: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is avocado!? ?

Wednesday 10/15: Humans vs. Zombies starts today and more info can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/HvZAthens

Sunday 10/19: ?The BSU Battle of the Organizations is today at 12pm! It is a campus wide scavenger hunt and the winning team gets 1/3 of all profits. We need 3-8 people to form a team, so if you are interested please let Jenna know by Thursday so our team can be registered in time! If you have any questions you can email ohiobsu at gmail.com

If you are interested in learning more about a Political Science Fraternity, or attending any of their events contact Jake! More info can be found here:
http://www.ohio.edu/pols/pisigma.cfm

Early Voting has started! To vote go to the Athens County Board of Elections Office, which is across the street from Big Mamas.

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com
Heather Sabruno (Secretary) (216) 548-1894 hsheather858 at gmail.com