[OU Dems] Week 7 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 7 22:54:44 EDT 2014

Happy Week 7!! Here are your minutes:

?[cid:18d5add5-a4ad-446e-b46a-b22281ff80ba]

Events:

Wednesday 10/8: We will be tabling at the Top of Baker from 11-4!

Friday 10/10: ?We will be having the last Homecoming Committee at Ian's apartment at 4pm. Any help is appreciated! We will be putting the float together, so bring glue and/or scissors. Text Ian, or another member of exec for directions.

Saturday 10/11: ?Today is the homecoming parade!!! We will be lining up the end of Factory Street and our unit number is 253. Wear campaign or OUCD shirts and you can text any member of exec for directions, or to find us once we are lined up.

Roundtable:

?Don't forget to order a shirt! Here is the design, and order form. Make sure to fill it out, or talk to Jenna by 10am Wednesday. They are $15.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y6gomhuPjaIy-FmS_pd9mxNmCc8s0cLissAu-zK-G1g/viewform

Wednesday 10/8: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is coffee!? ?

Saturday 10/11: Two local bands, The Ridges and Indigo Wild, will be playing at Casa. It should be starting around 8pm!

Tuesday 10/14: There will be a debate tonight at the Athens Public Library, and Debbie Phillips will be participating. If you are interested in going stay after the meeting.

Wednesday 10/15: ?Today is Love Your Body Day! FEM will be tabling for the next few weeks at the top of Baker. Stop by to learn more about Love Your Body Day! More info and events can be found here: http://www.ohio.edu/womenscenter/Photos/Love-Your-Body-Days.cfm?

Early Voting has started! To vote go to the Athens County Board of Elections Office, which is across the street from Big Mamas.

The New Political needs more writers, bloggers, and photographers. You can talk to Sam to learn more, and here is a link to their website: http://thenewpolitical.com/category/campus/?

Scott Wharton is running for Congress in the 15th district. His campaign is looking for volunteers to help with voter reg and GOTV. There are also internships. To learn more contact Jake!

If you are interested in joining Central Committee, or would like to learn more contact Kathy Hecht. 740-517-069 kt_hecht at mail.com

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com