[OU Dems] Minutes Week 11

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 23:05:07 EDT 2014

Happy week 11 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting:

Events:

Wednesday 3/26: The OU mens basketball team is playing against Virginia Military Institute at the Convo at 7pm. We are meeting at the Convo at 6:50 on the side facing Walter.

Thursday 3/27: We are doing Thursday Supper at UCM (18 N. College Street). Set up is at 3:30pm and dinner is at 5:30pm! You will get to eat what you helped prepare and it's awesome to do community service!

Sunday 3/30: We will be watching a movie at 8pm somewhere in Bentley and the movie is still also to be decided! Feel free to bring any snacks to share!

Saturday 4/5: The Athens County Party Dinner will take place at the American Legion. It is moms weekend and they can come and see the candidate for governor for only $25 and get yummy food! Set up is at 12ish and dinner at 5:30. Rides will be given from the top of Baker.

Roundtable:

Wednesday 3/26: Flavor of the week is in the Front Room from 12pm(noon)-2pm. This weeks  flavor is a potato!

Wednesday 3/26: Fuck Rape Culture will be having their meeting at 6pm in the Women's Center in Baker. They are planning things for the rest of the semester and next year so come with ideas!

Thursday 3/26: It's Communications week and it's IT day! The keynote speaker will be Mike Locatis, who was Assistant Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security in charge of Cyber Security during President Obama's first term. He will be speaking at 1:30 in Baker Ballroom A.

Saturday April 5th: Interrobang!? : A Women's Comedy Show will be at held at 8pm in the Baker Theater. It would be a fun event to take your mom to and It is a $3 suggested donations and all proceeds go to My Sister's Place here in Athens.

Jenna Moore
jm226611 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: