[OU Dems] Ohio University College Democrats Week 9 Minutes

Newton, Jessica jn130010 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 15 16:20:26 EDT 2013

Happy Week 9 Everyone!
Here are the minutes from this week’s meeting:

Events:
Monday : Trash for cash to raise money for Relay for Life! We will be meeting in Riverpark Building 38.

Friday: Relay for life will be held on March 22 at 5pm going to 11am the next day! This year, Relay for Life will be in Ping Recreational Center. This is the first time it has been held in an indoor venue, so there will be a few things that will be ran differently. Once we get details we will let you know! There will be a flyer with do’s and don’ts and what to bring at next Tuesday’s meeting, so be sure to be there!

ROUNDTABLE:
Under the Sea prom at 8pm in Walter Rotunda! Talk to Alex Doherty for details.

Landon Cohen is selling bracelets to help fund an upcoming surgery he is having! The bracelets are green, unisex, trendy, and go to a good cause! They are $8, so make sure to get yours soon! His email is lc362110 at ohio.edu<mailto:lc362110 at ohio.edu>.

The Women’s Center in Baker is selling Women’s Week tee shirts for only $5. Make sure to stop by and get yours!
City Council candidates Chris Knisley, Steve Patterson, and Michael Bart came and spoke about their upcoming races at our meeting. Contact them if you would like to hear more information about their campaigns!

Updates:

Thanks to everyone that participated in the annual College Dems Date Auction!

Jessica Newton

jn130010 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: