[OU Dems] March to the Polls for Early Vote!

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:25:29 EDT 2012

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to invite you to our event tomorrow! Come vote early with other
Bobcats *TOMORROW*! We will be marching at both *1:30pm and 3pm* - two
different times since everyone has class! Meet us at the *top of Baker* -
let's make our voices heard by casting our votes!

If you are unable to attend but still plan on voting early - do so! You can
vote at the Athens County Board of Elections which is across the street
from Big Mamma's on Court St! They are open Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
Early vote begins tomorrow and goes until November 2! Remember:
#BobcatsVoteEarly because it is the easiest and most convenient way to
vote!

See you all there :)
--
Shannon Welch