[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 3/6

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:28:42 EST 2012

Dems Minutes 3/6

Hey Dems! Happy week 10! Here are the minutes from this week’s meeting:

News/Updates:

We are selling SWEATSHIRTS! They will be $15! Please contact Nicole
Robertson if you would like one.

Contact Nick Tuell if you are interested in an internship for Obama for
America at tuellnick at gmail.com

Congratulations to our Dem of the Quarter, David Creighton!!!!

Future Events:

Neighborhood Team Convention

Pledge to Reg. Table

#OHStudentPower General Assembly

Please check out the calendar on our website oudemocrats.org for the
details of each event!!

Round Table

Thank you to Emily and Nick for an amazing year! We will miss having you on
our exec board!

APhiO is having a faculty pageant tonight (Wednesday) at 7 PM in Baker
Ballroom! Admission is $3. Tempo Tantrums with our very own Gabi Giebel
will be performing!

Nick and Emily would like to say: Quack.

Thank you all for a great quarter and have a wonderful break! Good luck on
finals!
--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662