[OU Dems] 9/11 flag memorial set-up

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:36:27 EDT 2011

Hello Dems!

We have another event opportunity for you this week! Tomorrow (Saturday the
10th) at 6 PM we will be meeting at College Green to help set up a flag
memorial with the College Republicans. We can go to this set-up straight
from our cook out at Nick's (which is from 2-5 at 116 N Congress.)

This is a really important event as it is the 10th anniversary of the 9/11
attacks, so we would like to have a lot of members in attendance. Please
come if you have the chance! *Do not wear your dems shirts or any
politically-affiliated clothing, because we do not want to take away from
the meaning of the event.*

Hope to see you at College Green at 6 PM! (and before that at our cook out!)

Lots of love,
--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662