[OU Dems] Dems MInutes 10/4

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:22:10 EDT 2011

Dems Minutes 10/4

Hey Dems! Hope you are having a great week five! Here are the minutes from
this week’s meeting:

News/Updates:

It’s Golden Week!! This means that you can register to vote and early vote
at the same time! Make sure you tell your friends!

Please contact Paul Leduc if you would like to be a dorm captain in this
final stretch of voter registration, and if you are already a dorm captain,
please make sure to turn in your voter registration forms to us within ten
days!

Our tshirts are $10! Make sure you get one so that you can show your dems
spirit homecoming weekend!

Congratulations to our Dem of the Week, Brigid Iverson!!!

Future Events:

March to the polls

Canvas Riverpark

We are Ohio table

CDO convention

Dems table

West Green dorm storm followed by painting the wall

Alumni event

Homecoming parade

Please check the calendar on our website, oudemocrats.org for the details of
each event!

Round Table

Chris Meyers is trying to make a Student Employee Commission on Student
Senate! Contact him if you are interested in helping out by sending letters
to the Post and Student Senate atcm256707 at ohio.edu

This Friday, there will be a comedy show called the Corridor at GG’s
Bubbletea at 9 PM in GG’s basement, and Athens Open Mic is on Saturday at 8
PM in Front Room.

Contact Caitlin Roberts at 614-893-5395 if you are interested in buying a
discount card from her for $10!

Happy birthday Jim Jeschelnig!

Thank you for coming out to the meeting and have a fantastic week!
--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662

Nick Tuell (President) (513) 602-5258 <%28513%29%20602-5258>
tuellnick at gmail.com
Marika Bresler (Vice President) (614) 562-5937 marika.bresler at gmail.com
Emily Harper (Treasurer) (330) 727-4510 emilyharper2013 at gmail.com
Shannon Welch (Secretary) (440) 463-0662 shannoncwelch at gmail.com