[OU Dems] March to the Polls and We Are Ohio Table!

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 02:01:40 EDT 2011

Hey dems!

Just wanted to send out a reminder to all of you that we will be tabling
with We are Ohio today (Friday) from 10-5 at College Gate.
In addition, we will be marching to the polls to early vote tomorrow!!
Please meet at the top of Baker at 12 PM to march down with us, and please
remember to not wear any politically affiliated attire (including college
dems shirts!)

Let's get voting!
--
Shannon Welch