[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 3/8

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:00:46 EST 2011

Dems Minutes 3/8

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a lovely week ten! Here are the minutes
from this week’s meeting:

Thank you to all participants and helpers at Date Auction! We raised $2330!
Congratulations!

We are selling our tshirts for $15! They are AWESOME!

We talked about what we are doing next quarter, some fun things include: a
trip to D.C., Relay for Life fundraisers (including a concert with OFA), the
spring dinner with Ted Strickland, GOTV for primaries, the summer dinner to
raise money for our org, senior send off, softball intramurals, and the
College Democrats of Ohio convention! It’s going to be an AMAZING quarter,
so make sure you come out to the meetings!

There will be a phonebank to fight SB5 on Thursday, March 10 from 4-6 PM in
Baker 229.

Congratulations to our Dem of the Quarter, Caitlin Roberts!!!

Round Table

Thursday, March 10, is the last Comedy in the Round of the quarter at
Pyramids. It is at 10 PM and Reuben Bresler is hosting!

Check out thenewpolitical.com! Alex’s opinion column comes out every Monday!

Nate will be going door to door for his campaign on Saturday & Sunday! There
will be facebook events, but if you are interested in hearing more, contact
Nate.

Thank you so much for coming out to the meeting, good luck with finals, and
have a lovely break!

--
Shannon Welch
Secretary, OU College Democrats

Nate Hall (President) 513-304-3042 natehall5 at gmail.com
Jeana Davis (Vice President) 419-508-1179 jeanaldavis at gmail.com
Hailey Paumier (Communications Director) 330-933-7008
haileypaumier at gmail.com
Alex "Lame Duck" Maza (Treasurer) 937-609-5983 alexlmaza at gmail.com
Marika Bresler (Membership Director) 614-562-5937 marika.bresler at gmail.com
Shannon Welch (Secretary) 440-463-0662 shannoncwelch at gmail.com