[OU Dems] Reminder: OUCD First meeting tonight at 8pm in Baker 231

Hypolite, Paul ph247106 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 7 10:17:54 EDT 2010

Hello College Democrats,

This is Paul Hypolite your Membership Director reminding you that tonight at 8pm in Baker 231 is your first meeting of the year. Get excited! We have a lot on the plate for today so I will not go into too much details, but I want to let you know that new T-Shirts are in for this year so bring some money for T-Shirts. It is election season so get pumped. Good luck on your first day of classes!

Paul Hypolite
paulhypolite at gmail.com<mailto:paulhypolite at gmail.com><mailto:paulhypolite at gmail.com>
(937) 207-5337