[OU Dems] Welcome Back Dems!

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 15:32:56 EDT 2010

Hey folks!
Hope everyone is settling into their new homes for the next 9 months and
gearing up for fall quarter!  We need your help to make sure this year is as
awesome as the last.  Heres how you can help:

1) Help us paint the wall on Monday before the Student Involvement Fair!
 Meet us tomorrow at the wall at 1pm.
2) Help us register voters at the Involvement Fair on Monday!  Find our
table on College Green (or in the Convo if it rains) tomorrow at 2:30pm.
3) Help us promote our first meeting!  We'll have a table at the 4th floor
of Baker on Tuesday from 10-5.  Stop by and help us out (even if its just
for 10 minutes between classes, every little bit helps)!

Let me know if you have any questions: 513-304-3042

--
Nate Hall
President, OU College Democrats