[OU Dems] don't get cocky...

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 01:53:46 EDT 2010

from:
http://www.ohiodailyblog.com/content/gop-busing-volunteers-washington-dc

<http://www.ohiodailyblog.com/content/gop-busing-volunteers-washington-dc>
GOP Busing In Volunteers From Washington DC
Submitted by Anthony Fossaceca on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 9:37am.

Feeling a little more comfortable these days that Ted and the Democratic
ticket are going to pull through? Don't get cocky yet.

OhioDaily received a copy of an email being distributed to Greater Cleveland
Young Republicans. In it, a warning that should motivate us all:

*