[OU Dems] dems minutes 3/9

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 10 18:23:13 EST 2010

Hello Dems! In case you missed it…
Congratulations are in order! Thank you guys so much for supporting volleyball and Relay for Life!! So far we have raised $2,116.75, including $210.00 from our Olympic style fundraiser! Thank you very much for your continued support, and don’t forget to join our team!
Join the Dems Relay team by following these easy steps:
Go to relayforlife.org/ou, click sign up, click join a team, enter our team name “Trotting Donkeys”, click search for team, then click JOIN! Enter your personal info and you’re done!
Listening Tour- State Rep Debbie Phillips will be speaking in Athens and Nelsonville the Thursday and Saturday during spring break. If you are in town, and are interested in attending contact Meredith Tucker.
This Monday at 7:30pm City Council will be talking about noise ordinance that will impact students. If you are interested in attending the meeting, and voicing your concerns, or want to know more contact John Calhoun.
Spring Kickoff Meeting- This will be themed Bring a Friend, and will include an appearance from State Representative Debbie Phillips!
Congrats to our Dems of the Quarter! Shannon Welch and Marika Bresler!! Awesome job ladies!
Make sure to join us in the spring for Relay, DC trip, softball, Summer Dinner, Senior Send-Off, and more!
 ROUNDTABLE:
Lelani will be training on Vote Builder this Thursday from 3-7pm at Donkey Coffee. Stop in to get this crucial election training!
Singing Men of Ohio have a free concert this Saturday! Join them at Memorial Auditorium!
The Pre-Law Fraternity on campus will be having rush next quarter. If interested contact the President Perry, at pb127707 at ohio.edu<mailto:pb127707 at ohio.edu>

I will be studying abroad next quarter, and wanted to wish you all the best of luck with the rest of the year, and to say it has been a pleasure serving as your Secretary. Jeana will continue great work with Relay, and I hope to see another $1,000 raised!
Have a great break!
Ashley
Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com
Kellie Galan (Vice President) 330-268-0777    kg759806 at ohio.edu