[OU Dems] bye-bye snow..

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 9 01:44:57 EST 2010

and HELLO SPRING!

Tonight is the last College Democrats meeting of winter quarter! We have a lot of exciting stuff to wrap up the quarter with, so make sure you come out to Baker 231 at 8pm. I know week 10 is crazy, but what better way to de-stress than some laughs with great friends? See you all tonight!

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
-President Barack Obama, 2008

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director, OU College Democrats
Meredith.c.tucker at gmail.com