[OU Dems] BEST OF ATHENS 2010!!!

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 13 22:08:56 EST 2010

Hi friends!

    So, I know I don't email you very often, but THIS was important! The Athens News will be choosing the "Best of Athens 2010" awards, regarding student organizations, politicians, coaches, etc. In case you haven't heard...the College Democrats won in 2008, and we were the runner-up last year. It's a big honor from the community which would be AWESOME to win again this year! Don't you think we deserve it?

    Also, Debbie Phillips deserves to have an extra recognition for the incredibly hard and passionate work she is doing in the Statehouse to better our beloved Ohio. Let's show her how much it means to us!

    Follow the link to the survey here (copy and paste if it doesn't work!) to vote for the College Democrats for Best Student Organization (#56) and for Debbie Phillips for Best Local Politician We Hope Will Go Far (#1).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=solYbtfDwUAXkCSeClJ9wODSj9CH8e1D92Oz%2beNfTC0%3d

***** THE DEADLINE TO VOTE IS TOMORROW (Thursday) AT 12pm!

Post the link as your Facebook status so your friends can vote too. So VOTE NOW! I mean come on, it's what we do best.

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director, College Democrats
Ohio University
meredith.c.tucker at gmail.com